Post by Ezra Beckett on Sept 10, 2017 10:32:04 GMT -7
MODERATOR: CARLEIGH ANNA JAMES (KAYSEY)
T O D A Y ' S - W E A T H E R
The sky is cloudy but it's still quite warm even as fall approaches. It's windy though, so beware!
A C T I V E - P L A Y E R S
K E E P E R
C H A S E R
C H A S E R
B E A T E R
S E E K E R
F I N A L - S C O R E
H O U S E: ### H O U S E: ###
R E M I N D E R S
• 15 pages is the maximum page limit before the snitch is released by the mod.
• Chasers must be in possession of the Quaffle for 3 pages before shooting. Remember to use the '2, 1, 0' system!
• IN-BOUNDING QUAFFLE: If the quaffle is not 'put back into play' by the keeper of the team in possession after 2 pages, that team's captain/co-captain may handle the quaffle in order to toss it to their chasers. If the keeper, captain or co-captain is not present to do so, all chaser may attempt to take possession of the quaffle.
• QUAFFLE STEALING: If the chaser in possession has not kept the quaffle active for more than 2 pages, it is fair to assume that they are no longer in possession of it and, thus, can be stolen by any chaser.
• Remember to use Position Graphics in your first two posts.
• If you're unsure of what to do, refer to the Quidditch Manual.
Post by Altair Eastlake on Sept 10, 2017 13:00:01 GMT -7
Changing his preferred position today had Altair feeling a little uneasy. Not that he couldn’t play keeper, he could play any position. But it wasn’t the same as having a bat in his hands, and he was already feeling a little out of place at the goal posts.
Post by Veronika Fray on Sept 10, 2017 13:00:26 GMT -7
Veronika was rarely considered happy, more often content than anything. But today she was happy. The match has just started, and as the balls were released, she lunged forward to CATCH the quaffle. With a fluid motion, she turned towards the rings.
Post by Aspen Astor on Sept 10, 2017 13:00:27 GMT -7
Another Gryffindor and Slytherin match! Aspen felt alive as she walked out onto the pitch with her new Falcon broomstick. She mounted her broomstick as the balls were released and leaned forward to CATCH THE QUAFFLE in her arms as it sailed into the air.
Post by Beatrix Aronwen on Sept 10, 2017 13:00:29 GMT -7
Beatrix stepped onto the quidditch pitch in green and silver. She may have been a transfer student from Durmstrang, but Slytherin was fitting for her. Hogwarts was very lucky to have a professional seeker at their school to catch the golden snitch.
TUSCANY TITANS SEEKER
KISS THE BOYS & MAKE THEM CRY
FOURTEEN | NEUTRAL PURE-BLOOD | SINGLE | TRANSFER STUDENT - SLYTHERIN
Post by Altair Eastlake on Sept 10, 2017 13:00:29 GMT -7
Ally didn’t let his disposition show he didn’t really want to be at the goal posts. He looked fierce and focused like he always was, and he was ready to make some saves. Especially against Aspen, who was playing chaser. He wasnt going to let any of her goals in.
Post by Maddox Aronwen on Sept 10, 2017 13:00:33 GMT -7
Quidditch wasn't an activity he normally partook in but, that was about to change. Nevertheless, the team had needed his assistance, one which he would gladly offer. With the rest of the team, Maddox bounded towards the gates to the pitch, mounting his broom just as he stepped out, and making his way to the hoops.
Post by Veronika Fray on Sept 10, 2017 13:00:38 GMT -7
There was no doubt in her mind that she would do well. Quidditch was in her blood, and the competition was young and weak. Veronika continued on her way towards Gryffindor's rings, a grin plastered on her face.