CLASS INFORMATION Dec 19, 2016 21:58:06 GMT -7
Post by Youngbin Chae on Dec 19, 2016 21:58:06 GMT -7
1. You are allowed to sign up with multiple characters. However, when you sign up for the same level with two characters from the same house, only one character will receive a full credit, while the other will only receive half.
2. Homework folder will be created by the professor, so you don't need to create it yourself.
3. When your homework folder is created, please post all assignments (homework, extra credits, quiz, exam) in your own homework folder.
4. No cheating and plagiarism will be tolerated. Please do not copy paste answers from other students. If you have multiple characters registered, you must re-word and alter your answers. When caught, (the secret word: regirock) you will be punished by either zero credit for the lesson you've cheated on, or points will be deducted. You will be reported too. Copying word for word from the lessons are also not allowed and will be counted as plagiarism.
5. All assignments have to be completed before it can be posted. Unfinished or incomplete assignments will be deleted and will not be awarded points.
6. All assignments should be completed before the term ends.
7. All assignments will be graded using the Harry Potter grading scale (Outstanding, Exceeds Expectations, Acceptable, Poor, Dreadful, Troll). In order to pass, you must complete at least 3 out of 5 lessons. After being graded, all homework answers will be removed to avoid cheating.
8. You are eligible to take any level without having to pass the class last term. However, you can only take one level. You are not allowed to take more than one level with one character.